POST HSV 400 discussions
Discuss the benefits and limitations of ethical codes for social workers.
- In reading the case study for unit 1, what are your thoughts concerning Dr. Martinson’s course of action? What might you have done if you were Dr. Martinson. POST HSV 400 discussions
- In reading the case study for unit 2, what ethical responsibility does Peter have in this case? How would you deal with Eloise?
- How do you think your work as a counselor might have an impact on your personal life?
Struggling to meet your deadline ?
Get assistance on
POST HSV 400 discussions
done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!
- What are some of the main challenges you expect to face in reaching diverse client populations?
- In reading the case study for unit 3, do you think the judge was too lenient in the case? How is this a good example of cross-cultural conflict? Would you have reported this case to Child Protective Services? Why or why not?
IDS 400 The Four General Education Lenses
BIO 111 – Genetics of Corn Experiment 1 A Monohybrid Cross
Applying Duck’s Change Curve Model NUR699
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- In reading the case study for unit 3, do you think Joy took care of her professional responsibility or do you think this was a case of client abandonment? Be sure to explain your answer. POST HSV 400 discussions
- What are your thoughts about counseling via the Internet? What specific ethical issues do you think need to be raised? How comfortable would you be in using this form of technology in your counseling practice?
- When clients have a history of criminal activity, in many circumstances counselors and therapists are bound to keep that history confidential. A client who reveals to a licensed psychologist that she robbed a liquor store last week, for example, probably has a right to have that information kept confidential unless she injured a child or an elder or otherwise acted in ways that come under the mandated reporting laws. How do you feel about keeping such information confidential?
- In reading the case study for unit 5, do you believe the therapist has a duty to notify the authorities? Why or why not? If she discloses the information, could this be considered a breach of confidentiality?
- In reading the case study for unit 5, how do you assess Dr. Kim’s behavior? Do you see any potential ethical issue?
- Some counselors take the position that counseling and friendship should not be mixed. The argument is that blending social relationships with professional ones simultaneously can negatively affect the therapy process, the friendship, or both. What are your ideas about this viewpoint?
- Discuss the difference between professional impairment and incompetence? In what ways do these concepts overlap?
- What are your thoughts about the assumption that training programs need to be designed so that students can learn a good deal more about themselves as well as acquire theoretical knowledge?
- What if you worked in an agency that required you to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan based upon your impressions at the time of the initial session POST HSV 400 discussions, how would this influence your practice?
- Regarding the case study above, what diagnosis should Samual give Charlie and Amanda? Why? Do you think it is unethical or illegal for samuel to give Charlie or Amanda one diagnosis or another? How unethical is it that an insurance company POST HSV 400 discussions, who has not yet met the client can determine whether they will have services paid for, or how many sessions they can have?
CIS 502 SU Theories of Security Incident Detection Precursors & Indicators Discussion
Subsystem: Safety & Transportation Paper
DQ: Determine how violating health regulations and laws
NU621 Unit 8 Reflection Paper