MKT 113 Final Project Part II.
Part II of the final project for this course is the creation of a product marketing recommendations presentation.
Continuing with the scenario from your product overview, it is now time to report your findings and recommendations to the stakeholders of your company. Remember that your job is to help the company launch Pet Envy food line. This line will be for both cats and dogs, and the company is excited because the product is made of all natural ingredients. You will need to make some key strategic recommendations about how to launch and promote this new product line. Create a presentation to share your recommendations with the stakeholders within your company.
In Final Project Part II, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course outcomes:
- Utilize foundational marketing terminology for identifying effective marketing strategies
- Describe internal and external market factors that impact marketing decisions and strategies
- Describe the role of the consumer for improving marketing strategies
Guidelines for effective presentations: Your final presentation must be submitted using PowerPoint.
- The PowerPoint file you have been provided has been set up for you as a template. You have multiple layout options available to you. If you do not have PowerPoint software, you can open (but not edit) the presentation template by using Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007.
- Be consistent with the style of text, bullets, and sub-points to support a powerful presentation that allows your content to be the focus.
- Each slide should include your key point(s). Key points should be bulleted, short, and to the point.
- Use clip art, pictures, charts, tables, and diagrams to enhance but not overwhelm your content.
- Be mindful of the intended audience.
- Your product marketing recommendations presentation will consist of presentation slides with speaker notes. Audio narration is also an option; however, transcripts must be provided.
- Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Product Marketing Recommendations
- a) What does social responsibility mean to a company? Why is social responsibility important? Why should your department (marketing) be interested in it?
Struggling to meet your deadline ?
Get assistance on
MKT 113 Final Project Part II.
done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!
- b) How will the internal market factors impact the marketing strategies you are suggesting? Utilizing the SWOT analysis, you completed in the “Market Factors” section, elaborate on the strengths and weaknesses that the company should consider. Which are the most important and why?
- c) How will the external market factors impact the marketing strategies you are suggesting? Utilizing the SWOT analysis, you completed in the “Market Factors” section, elaborate on the opportunities and threats that the company should consider. Which are the most important and why?
- d) How will you leverage your target market’s needs and wants in the marketing strategies you are suggesting? Provide examples. Utilizing the work you completed in your target market analysis, how does understanding your target markets wants and needs help in developing a target marketing strategy?
- e) How can you expand your target market to reach more people in the marketing strategies you are suggesting? Provide examples utilizing the work you completed in your target market analysis to support your ideas.